Safety Guidelines for Halloween Carnaval:
- No alcohol inside the event. No drinking in public.
- No backpacks, camera cases, tote bags, etc. No weapons. No drones.
- Clear plastic bags will be permitted.
- Children and pets are strongly discouraged.
- Prohibited items: banners, poles, sticks, beverage containers, glass bottles, coolers, laser pointers, noisemakers, weapons, projectiles, etc.
If You See Something, Say Something
Take a look at these helpful safety tips to insure you have a safe, more enjoyable Halloween Carnaval experience.
- Digital Witness: See Something/Send Something
Created by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, this digital tool/app allows you to upload digital evidence or submit tips and leads directly to the Sheriff's Department.
- Street Robbery Safety Tips [PDF]
- Don't Drink & Drive [PDF]
- Sexual Assualt Prevention & Night Club Safety Tips [PDF]