There are many opportunities for artists to get involved for One City One Pride, including the poster competition, ALAP Pride Playreading Festival, LAAA Out There Juried Art Exhibit, and of course our main One City One Pride grant applications.
The information below is for official One City One Pride Partners and Grantees:
1. Acknowledgement: As part of One City One Pride, all grantees are required to include the following language on their printed and online promotional materials, invites, and webpages along with the One City One Pride / City logo below (there are two options available). To save the hi-rez image, please right click and 'Save.'
'This event is presented as part of the City of West Hollywood's One City One Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival, which this year celebrates the theme 'Go West,' which explores the current and historic waves of immigration to West Hollywood. Events take place from Harvey Milk Day (May 22nd) through the end of June Pride month. For more info and to see a full roster of events please visit www.weho.org/pride or follow on social media @WeHoArts.'
2. Media Advisory: We are asking all event partners to submit their event listings (Media Advisory) online by March 4. We will be using this information and images to build out the webpages for One City One Pride, to create our printed collateral, and for press-related inquiries.
One City One Pride 20167Media Advisory (rolling deadlines: listed below)
- March 1, 7 am, to make it into an early press release.
- April 1, 7 am, to make it into the main designed and printed piece for One City One Pride, and original main press release.
- May 1, 7 am, for any final website updates at www.weho.org/pride and inclusion in the later date press release.
3. Final Report: Within 30 days of your event taking place, all grantees are required to complete this final report:
Grant Final Report (due 30 days after the event)
4. Social Media: Please tag @WeHoArts for any social media posts related to One City One Pride and use the hashtags #wehopride or #onecityonepride
5. Logos: All programs funded through a One City One Pride grant must include both the One City One Pride Logo and the West Hollywood City logo, which can be found below.
To Save (Windows: RIGHT CLICK on the image and follow instructions in dialog box. Mac: Press the <control> key, click on the picture, then follow instructions in dialog box. )