One City One Pride opportunities are now open, including the poster competition and grants. Visit Grants and Opportunities for the application info. Later in the year there will be opportunities through the ALAP Pride Playreading Festival, LAAA Out There Juried Art Exhibit, so stay tuned!
The information below is for official One City One Pride Partners and Grantees:
1. Acknowledgement: As part of One City One Pride, all grantees are required to include the following language on their printed and online promotional materials, invites, and webpages along with the One City One Pride, WeHo Arts, and City logo.
'This event is presented as part of the City of West Hollywood's One City One Pride LGBTQ Arts Festival, which this year celebrates the theme 'Go West' which celebrates the current and historic waves of immigration to West Hollywood. Events take place from Harvey Milk Day (May 22) through the end of June Pride month. For more info and to see a full roster of events please visit www.weho.org/pride or follow on social media @WeHoArts.'
2. Media Advisory: We are asking all event partners to submit their event listings (Media Advisory) online by March 4. We will be using this information and images to build out the webpages for One City One Pride, to create our printed collateral, and for press-related inquiries.
2017 Media Advisory (rolling deadlines: listed below)
- March 1, 7 am, to make it into a printed postcard, flyer and original press release
- April 1, 7 am, to make it into the main designed and printed brochure for One City One Pride
- May 1, 7 am, for any final website updates at www.weho.org/pride and social media posts
3. Final Report: Within 30 days of your event taking place, all grantees are required to complete this final report:
4. Social Media: Please tag @WeHoArts for any social media posts related to One City One Pride and use the hashtags #wehopride or #onecityonepride
5. Logos: All programs funded through a One City One Pride grant must include the One City One Pride Logo, the WeHo Arts logo and the West Hollywood City logo. You must run all printed collateral by City arts staff who will get it approved through the Communications divison). Link to dropbox folder.
To Save (Windows: RIGHT CLICK on the image and follow instructions in dialog box. Mac: Press the <control> key, click on the picture, then follow instructions in dialog box. )
In Anticipation of Heavy Rains, City will Offer Free Sand-Filled Sandbags to Residents & Businesses
Sandbags will be Available for Pick-up while Supplies last at the City’s Operations Center, Located at 7317 Romaine Street
3/20/2018 2:21:36 PM
City to Provide Free Shuttle Service to Hollywood & Highland Metro Red Line for March for Our Lives
CityLineX Shuttles will Depart West Hollywood with Stops along Santa Monica Boulevard beginning at 7:30 a.m
3/13/2018 3:11:27 PM
City of West Hollywood Welcomes Runners in the 2018 Skechers Performance L.A. Marathon
Some West Hollywood Streets will Close on Sunday, March 18 from 3 a.m. to 2 p.m. to Accommodate Marathon Runners
3/13/2018 11:45:56 AM