|Like WestHollywoodRec on Facebook!|
West Hollywood Recreation Online
The City of West Hollywood Recreation Services Division offers a variety of activities, excursions, sport and aquatic programs.
For your convenience a wide selection of activities suitable for all ages is offered at Kings Road Park, Plummer Park, West Hollywood Park and Aquatics Center. We look forward to you joining us!
Spring activities will be available to view and add to your wish list while using your Recreation Online account on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
- February 7th at 10AM for residents
- February 9th at 10AM for non-residents
To view or download a PDF version of our Spring Brochure please click the icon. Hard copies are available at Plummer Park, West Hollywood Park, Pool and City Hall.
Need to create an account?
The process is very easy:
- Click on the following link Recreation Online
- Create an account for an adult in the household, by clicking on the “Request Account” button.
You do not need to make a separate account for your child/children. You will have an opportunity to add children and other family members to your account during the process.
- We recommend you set up your account before the registration date of programs, to help speed up the process.
For additional information please contact us at Recreation@weho.org.